Our Statement of Faith
All YFC/USA staff, volunteers and board members must affirm our Statement of Faith and exclusive claims of allegiance that Jesus Christ makes upon everyone who would follow Him as Christians. With that understanding, they agree with and adhere fo the Statement of Faith as one of Youth for Christ's leaders, entrusted to advance the YFC mission.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
In our ministry, we are guided by five essential guiding lights that we believe lead to sustainable and fruitful ministry at over 2000 YFC Ministry Sites across the nation.