About Project Serve
Project Serve is the short-term mission trip ministry of Youth for Christ. For over 30 years Project Serve has been providing high-quality, relevant, Short-term ministry opportunities through our mission trips. Youth for Christ, with over sixty years of youth ministry experience, more than 160 local chapters across the United States, and its network of indigenous ministries in more than 100 countries of the world, Youth for Christ is uniquely positioned to provide an outstanding missions experience for groups and individuals.
- Our teams partner with ongoing, nationally run, nationally led, ministries, usually Youth for Christ International ministries.
- We offer short-term domestic mission trips here in the United States, or international trips to one of our Youth for Christ International ministries in over 100 countries throughout the world.
- Because of the fluctuation in airfare and due to many factors the prices listed most often exclude all airfare. Prices for trips are considered estimates until deposits have been received. Once deposits are paid the final price is determined and confirmed. Food, water, ground transportation, materials, equipment, and any other items necessary for your trip are included in the price.
- We specialize in creating Custom Trips for your group. Many factors must be weighed to determine the trip that is the best fit for your group. Things such as group size, type of students, age of students, type of work to be done, region of the world, price range, etc. must be considered when putting a trip together. We can help you determine the best fit for you and then help with the great amount of details that go into a mission trip.
- We go to serve! Our YFC ministries are directed by nationals, godly men and women who were born and raised in the host country. Most trips are fairly equally weighted between work and evangelism. We work with our local programs, assisting them in their "already established strategy of ministry." When we leave, they continue!
- Spiritual development is paramount. We provide pre-field, on-field and post-field Bible study materials as well as individual and group times geared to promoting our team members' relationship with Jesus.
- Our trip leaders are youth ministry professionals with a passion for and experience in, both youth ministry and missions.
- We offer the logistical help you need to have the best possible short-term mission experience.